Any bias in my answers was my own at the time the answer was written and does not necessarily reflect opinions of my company, partners, customers, or anyone else, including my present self. Please feel free to edit my answers if they can be improved.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '17 at 2:16
- Academia 6.5k 6.5k 1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Economics 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 709 709 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ukrainian Language 533 533 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Laravel 5.4 ‘cross-env’ Is Not Recognized as an Internal or External Command
- 71 Can I legally omit the fact I hold a Ph.D. degree?
- 68 How should I deal with very negative feedback from some students?
- 60 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 48 Is it a bad practice to have several mutually exclusive one-to-one relationships?
- 42 "Upgrading" PhD
- 35 At how many citations should I make my Google Scholar profile public?
- View more network posts →