I've been working as a teacher of English and German for more than 15 years already. Linguistics is my life-long passion, I can speak and read lots of languages. My native languages are Ukrainian and Russian.
- Russian Language 25k 25k 5151 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Linguistics 14.4k 14.4k 2929 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Ukrainian Language 5.5k 5.5k 1414 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- History 646 646 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 501 501 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 What does the phrase "Да нет" mean?
- 59 Why does italic 'т' look like 'm'
- 50 Is there any language that uses different pronouns for "we" depending on whether the spoken to person is included in the group?
- 46 Is there a word in a dead or lost language that we lost the definition to?
- 46 Why did quill pens persist until the early 19th century despite the capacity to make metal dip pens?
- 44 Why do Russians call some women a dynamo (динамо)?
- 44 Is there any evidence to support the claim that English grammar is unusually straightforward?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.