I've been working as a teacher of English and German for more than 15 years already. Linguistics is my life-long passion, I can speak and read lots of languages. Malay and Manju are the languages I love most and the ones I'm studying at the moment. My native languages are Ukrainian and Russian.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '18 at 17:21
- Russian Language 21.3k 21.3k 4343 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Linguistics 9k 9k 2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Ukrainian Language 5.5k 5.5k 1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History 636 636 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 501 501 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 What does the phrase "Да нет" mean?
- 57 Why does italic 'т' look like 'm'
- 46 Why did quill pens persist until the early 19th century despite the capacity to make metal dip pens?
- 45 Is there any language that uses different pronouns for "we" depending on whether the spoken to person is included in the group?
- 44 Why does English not have a cognate of words like heter, in Swedish, or llama, in Spanish, etc?
- 39 What would influence an alien race to map their planet in a way other than the traditional map of the Earth
- 35 Are there languages without words for "father" or "mother" but only "parent"?
- View more network posts →