Well, fancy seeing you here!
I work for EnterpriseDB, assisting a bunch of really skilled people share their PostgreSQL expertise and experience with the world.
Before that, I worked here - at Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange. Here, my duties also involved helping a bunch of really skilled people share their knowledge. So you might encounter some posts from me which provide guidance and advice for the folks using this network of Q&A sites.
I tend to write as though I know what I'm writing about... And sometimes I do... But, you should always use your own judgement: question everything, read the links to supporting materials, and draw your own conclusions. I'm usually happy to discuss anything I've written, so don't hesitate to raise concerns or point out when something is unclear!
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
Colorado, United States
Member for 3 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '17 at 22:44
- Meta Stack Exchange 408.4k 408.4k 188188 gold badges12261226 silver badges17711771 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 141.2k 141.2k 3232 gold badges219219 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8k 8k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1969 Thank you, Shog9
- 1856 How to change the href for a hyperlink using jQuery
- 826 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- 668 Your answer is in another castle: when is an answer not an answer?
- View more network posts →